The Tompkins County Health Department is notifying the community of several upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinics. Vaccine is readily available in Tompkins County, and TCHD urges all individuals aged 12+ to get vaccinated.
· Newfield High School, Cafeteria, 247 Main Street, Newfield
· Wednesday, August 18 from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
· Ages 12 and older
· Vaccine: Pfizer (1st dose)
· For minors under 18, a parent or guardian is required to identify the minor and provide consent.
· Register for an appointment:
https://tompkinscountyny.gov/health/covid19popup#newfield-aug18 Individuals without computer and/or internet access may also call 2-1-1 (877-211-8667) during regular business hours 8:30am-5:00pm to be registered over the phone.