You are invited to provide feedback and suggestions to help shape the future of our community. The Town of Newfield Climate Smart Communities Task Force, authorized by the Town Board, developed a Climate Action Plan that outlines strategies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions from municipal sites, facilities, and operations.
To read the full plan visit:
Copies of the plan are also available to view at the Newfield Town Hall and the Newfield Public Library.
A public comment period opens today and extends through 7:00 PM on June 8th, 2023.
• Comments may be submitted online (see link below)
• Place your written comments in a box at the Town Hall, 166 Main Street, or at the Newfield Public Library, 198 Main Street.
• Provide brief comments in person or on Zoom during the Town Board meeting at 7:00pm on June 8, 2023. Zoom link for meeting: https://zoom.us/j/506030995.
• Mail written comments to Heather McCarty, 166 Main St., Newfield NY 14867
• Email written comments to Heather McCarty at email@example.com.